If you're interested in learning, here's how!
Pre-made headpins (unless you want to make them yourself)
Sterling silver wire (if you want to make the headpins yourself)
1. Cut 10 2" strips of sterling silver wire.
2. Using your torch and third hand, melt each strip of wire from the bottom (the metal will curl if you heat it from the top) until you've created a little ball. You have now made 10 headpins.
3. Dip the end of each headpin into the enamel paint just enough to cover the ball.
4. Gently place your painted headpins on a raised surface to dry for 1 hour (or longer...until they're no longer sticky).
5. Once your headpins are dry, add beads, and have fun!
Thanks for stopping by!