1.5 C. Bluebird Pasta Flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs, beaten
1 tbsp water
1 tbsp olive oil
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, water and oil.
- With the food processor running, add wet mixture to flour mixture; combine until mixture comes together.
- Lightly flour work surface with more flour (we use Bluebird's bread flour). Knead dough until it is smooth and pliable (30-60 seconds).
- Divide dough into 2 pieces, shape each into a plump disc, then wrap in a plastic bag and place in the refrigerator. Let sit for 20 mins or up to 3 days.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil with a pinch of salt and tsp of olive oil.
- On a floured work surface, roll out large rectangle approx 12x20".
- Cut pasta to desired length (we use a pasta cutter).
- Slide dough into boiling water. Boil 2-5 mins until it floats to the surface.
- Drain, and serve with your sauce of choice.