2.5 ft silk cord
8 sterling silver bead drops (although this tutorial includes making your own, in which case you'll need a torch and some wire wrapping tools)
2 crimp covers (optional)
1. Cut your sterling silver wire into 8 1-inch lengths.
2. Using your torch, melt the tip of each piece of wire until you have created a little ball.
3. With your wire wrapping tools, create a loop next to each silver ball, and twist the wire around itself twice. Snip off the end, and press down sharp edge.
4. Form a simple knot at one end of your silk cord. I like to cover the knot with a sterling silver crimp cover to give the bracelet a sharper look.
5. Slip your bead drops onto the cord, and space every 2-3 inches.
6. Measure the cord around your wrist. It should wrap 4 times. Mark the spot where you'd like to place the clasp (button). Weave the end of your cord through the button, and secure with a simple knot. Tie a second knot .5 inches away from the button. Secure the knot with a crimp cover.
That's it. These bracelets are especially quick to make when you've purchased the drop beads, but I do enjoy making them myself. Once you've made one bracelet, they're beautiful when combined with different colors, so make a few!