- 1/2 C. coconut oil (required ingredient)
- 1/2 C. Shea butter
- 1 tsp vitamin E oil
- 5 drops rosemary essential oil
1. Place all ingredients into a glass bowl.
2. Mix with a wire whisk for 10 minutes or until whipped into a light, airy consistency. An alternative option is to whip the mixture in your food processor.
3. Spoon the body butter into a glass jar and cover tightly. Store in a cool, dark place (in your cupboard should suffice).
4. Apply by massaging body butter into your skin after you have toweled off from your bath or shower.