Mountain Rose Herbs sells convenient "press 'n brew" tea bags. Simply fill each bag with herbs of your choice and iron shut. I used our Toko nordic ski iron since we don't own any other, and it worked just fine. No glue is needed or used to make this product. They are Hydrogen Peroxide and Oxygen whitened, without the use of bleach or other chemicals. Here's how:
Press N' Brew Tea Bags
Your favorite tea blend
Wood or bamboo cutting board
1. Preheat iron on high.
2. In a large bowl, make your favorite tea blend. Mine is Wild Rose & Orange.
3. Open one tea bag, and place one heaping spoonful of tea into the bag.
4. On top of your cutting board, lay filled tea bag flat so that edges of open seam are parallel.
5. Iron open seam together. It should only take 2 swipes with your iron.
6. Transfer closed tea bags to a tin. Feel free to decorate your tin with with fun stickers or labels for a simple gift.
What is your favorite tea blend?