35 fresh lavender sprigs
2 clear plastic hair bands
Hot glue (and hot glue gun)
1. Strip the leaves off all the lavender stems
2. Bundle them up and secure them with hair band
3. Tie ribbon around the hair band
5. Weave the ribbon in and out between the stems
6. Hold the stems down firmly as you weave the ribbon through, pushing the woven ribbon up with your fingernail. Keep the ribbon pulled snug.
7. Once you weave past the blooms, weave the ribbon down to a point where the stems tie together. Wrap the ribbon around the stems several times.
8. Secure with your second hair band, and tie a bow with your ribbon around the hair band
9. Put a dab of hot glue on the bow to hold it tight
10. Cut the stems at a uniform length below the bow
Place your wand amidst your clothing for a sweet smell throughout the season.