snack balls are filled with protein and raw, easy-to-digest ingredients. They take less than 10 minutes to make, store in the refrigerator for weeks, and are a convenient, small, no-fuss snack to zip into your pack for an active day outdoors.
1 C. Peanut Butter
1 C. Honey
1 C. Rolled oats
1/4 C. Sunflower seeds, raw and unsalted
1/4 C. Dried coconut, shredded
- Mix peanut butter and honey together until soft and well combined.
- Add oats and sunflower seeds. Mix until thick and almost like dough.
- Spread thin layer of coconut on work surface.
- With your hands, create small balls of dough in your palms. Roll in coconut until all sides are covered.
- Place in a glass food container (with lid) and store in the fridge.