Ingredients & Materials Needed:
2 C. Ginger, chopped
3 C. Olive oil
1 Crock pot, (or yogurt maker) meticulously cleaned
2 Sterile mason jars with lids
Cheesecloth or muslin
- Place ginger in crock pot on lowest setting. Cover with the oil. Cover pot, but leave the lid slightly ajar to release moisture. Let sit (gently heating) for 2 days. Be sure to monitor your oil so that it does not boil or burn.
- Strain oil through cheesecloth or muslin into your first jar.
- Allow your oil to sit for 1 day to allow natural separation.
- Pour the oil off into your second glass jar.
- Massage it into aching joints, muscles or dry skin.
- Incorporate it into a ginger & eucalyptus chest rub salve (stay tuned for the DIY)!
- Massage congested breast tissue and lymph glands
- Pour it into your bath with epsom salts
- Add it to any Asian dish or use in a salad dressing