|What's Cooking With Kids|
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees (F). Lightly oil an 8×8-inch baking dish and set aside.
- Place the oats, shredded wheat, walnuts, dried fruit, cinnamon and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped.
- Whisk together the eggs, honey, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Add the oat mixture and chocolate chips and stir to combine.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the prepared pan and flatten gently with the back of a spoon.
- Bake approximately18 minutes, or until the edges turn golden brown. Let cool completely in the pan before slicing into bars.