3 C. Flour
1/3 C Rolled oats
1/2 C Sunflower seeds, shelled & lightly toasted
1/2 C Applesauce
1/4 C. Plain yogurt
1 Egg, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oatmeal and seeds.
- In a separate bowl, lightly whisk together 2 eggs and yogurt.
- Add oil, applesauce and egg/milk mixture. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Pour dough onto floured surface and roll out until ¼” thick. Cut with knife or cookie cutters.
- Brush with the 1 lightly beaten egg for subtle glaze.
- Bake 30 min or until golden.