A hub of art and inspiration for simple living
Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Sage and Tarragon Stuffed Squash Flowers
16-20 fresh squash flowers, still slightly closed
4 oz cup cream cheese
4 fresh sage leaves
2 tbsp fresh tarragon
1 clove garlic
4 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a food processor, blend cream cheese, sage, tarragon, garlic and egg until smooth.
- Use fingers to gently pry open flowers. Scoop 1 spoonfull of mixture into each flower. Press closed.
- In a small skillet, heat olive oil over medium low.
- Place stuffed flowers in oil and fry on each side for 20-30 seconds.
- That's it! Enjoy as a side or on top of rice.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)