Our dog Sa'be takes treats that are placed on his nose, waits until he's given the "go ahead", flips them up and catches them in his mouth. These peanut butter dog treats are quick to make and dogs will do just about anything for them.
Ingredients:3 cups emmer flour (any kind of wheat flour will do)
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup water
2 Tbsp bacon grease (or any kind of oil)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- Combine peanut butter, bacon grease and water until smooth
- Add flour, one cup at a time. Continue to stir until dough forms and flour is absorbed by moist ingredients.
- Roll out onto surface (no additional flour necessary).
- Cut dough into shapes, transfer to ungreased cookie sheet, and bake for 20 mins or until lightly browned.