1 cup aloe vera gel
1 tsp lanolin
1 tsp vitamin E oil
1/3 cup coconut oil/butter
3/4 oz. beeswax
3/4 cup arnica oil
1 tbsp honey
Essential oil of choice, optional
- Extract gel from aloe plant by cutting open leaf and scraping gel out with butter knife. Set aside.
- Put coconut oil/butter, beeswax, arnica oil, and honey in a double boiler.
- Heat on medium-low until melted.
- Mix with wooden spoon.
- Add aloe vera mixture and essential oil (if desired) and stir until well combined.
- Pour cream fluid into small glass jars. Work quickly since the mixture will cool rapidly.