2 cups sea salt, ground into a fine powder in food processor
1/2 cup constarch, plus extra for rolling dough
1 Tbsp dried sage
2 Tbsp vegetable oil
1 Tsp vitamin E oil
8-12 drops peppermint oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F)
- In a large bowl, combine salt, cornstarch, and baking soda. Add dried herbs and toss.
- Stir in eggs, vegetable oil, vitamin E oil, and peppermint oil. Stir until dough forms.
- Use your hands to press dough into 1/2" balls.
- Place balls on ungreased cookie sheet about 1" apart. Bake for 10 mins.
- Cool and store in tight-topped container in a cool, dry place.
- To use, place 2 bath balls into the tub as the warm water is running.