1 cup Epsom salts
10 drops pure essential lavender oil
2 tbsp dried lavender petals
- Place the salt in a glass bowl and whisk with a stainless steel whisk.
- Place 1 tbsp in a coffee grinder and pulse until it becomes a fine powder.
- Combine the remaining lavender petals with powder.
- Mix lavender with salt and essential oils.
- Keep tightly sealed in a glass jar until ready to use. Store in a cool dark place.
- To use, pour 1/4 cup of the bath salts into the tub. Each bath salt recipe yields 2 to 4 baths and takes approximately 5 minutes to prepare.