1 cup oats
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup blueberries
- Whisk together all dry ingredients.
- Drop in butter, cut with pastry blender, tossing the pieces with the flour mixture to coat & separate. The butter should not melt or form a paste.
- Whisk together egg and yogurt (and honey if using that for sweetener).
- Gather dough into a ball and knead it gently.
- Cut into 8 to 12 wedges an dplace 1/2" apart on baking sheet.
- Let cool on rack and serve warm.